Studies and Consultancy
CES – GMT Center can provide studies and consultancy services in the following fields: –
1. Developing structure systems and concepts for new buildings, especially with long-span concrete and steel structure.
2. Quarrying potential for new locations could be studied physically and economically, reserve potential of rock and their properties, the study of existing strata to determine & complete a feasibility study of large size project.
3. Environmental Impact Assessment studies, CES-GMT can prepare such studies in cooperation with Hima Company in Jordan, where specialized environmental teams cooperate to prepare EIA studies for different industries according to the clients’ requirements.
4. Studies on retaining structure, when difficult contours are met, we can provide geotechnical studies to select the economic solutions to retain high cuts and slopes using conventional construction and or new materials such as geogrids and geotextiles of different types.
5. Studies on selecting the cladding system suitable for the specific project, these studies are essential when the architect is confused in selecting the proper methods for cladding new type of stone panels, where combined conditions could minimize the durability and safety of stone cladding, thus jeopardizing the architectural integrity of it, these type of studies are to include chemical, mechanical and structural component.
6. Studies on Seismic Vulnerability of the existing structures to explore risk potentials and to recommend methods for strengthening and retrofitting. This includes old, heritage, and new structures.